Teen Titans + power moves
Raven from Teen Titans by yours truly
I tried recreating a pose from one of the comics, it came out okay
↳ Birthmark"We’ll keep in touch. Oh, and happy birthday.”
Call me Robin. (x)
Scott McCall + ass appreciation
“But not like this—” The playfully tinge in her eyes is gone, and she hesitantly reaches forward. “You get worried about me sometimes— Worried I’ll get hurt. Other times you’re happy to see me, like it makes your day. You have feelings for me, Jason, and it’s— its not a bad thing.”
"So why do you hide how you feel for me?
I don’t need to be an empath to figure it out—— you like me.”
”I hide a lot of things…
things you’ll never see,
hell, some you’ll never know.
And come on Rae I like a
lot of things.”
So, a little ice skating should be no problem?
Dick Grayson ➝ You can’t tell Batman.
- “I feel like it’s November first, and I’m that discarded jack-o’-lantern whose heart and guts are splattered all over the boulevard of broken promises.”
- “I swear, you are the only person I know who makes decisions based on what will provide the best material for a diary.”
- “All I really want to do today is go to the book store, drink coffee and read.”
- “I had chosen the path of the black sheep rather than that of the unicorns and puppies.”
- “They’re called hormones.”
- “We’d have really pretty babies, huh?”
- “I’ll have to act out by wearing lots of eyeliner and doing the drugs.”
- “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- “I just wanted…to kiss you good-bye.”
- “Tell me something good about your life.”
- “Don’t judge yourself by what others did to you.”
- “I’m in love. And I like how that feels. And I hate how that feels. Because love is an invention of fiction writers.”
- “Smile. Nod. Say something witty before they find out what an incredible geek you are.”
- “So you try to think of someone else you’re mad at, and the unavoidable answer pops into your little warped brain: everyone.”
- “Funny how when your life is mostly bullshit, you turn off feeling.
Sometimes it’s hard to turn it back on again.”
- “You believe this is a game, and you may be right. But if you think you can play it better than me, think again.”
- “Why does it hurt so much? Why does it have to hurt?”
- “The cure for pain is in the pain.”
- “That information is classified, I’m afraid.”
- “Don’t forget. Not ever. Not for a second.”
- “I am not interested in emotional fuckwittage. Goodbye.”
- “I’m pretty sure you’re way out of my league.”
- “You’ll NEVER understand that kind of pain.”
- “The wounded recognize the wounded.”
- “Thought you’d be gone by now.”
- “Blood isn’t love.”
- “Do your ears just block all incoming sound waves?”
- “Go make love to a tube sock.”
- “Is that a euphemism for penis? Please let it not be a euphemism for penis.”
- “He is a pimple on the cock of humanity.”
- “I do not view other boys as threats, and I enjoy making them seem insignificant by calling them the wrong names.”
- “Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home.”
- “I’m going to kill you one day.”
- “I don’t like it, but my hands are tied. I just want you to know this: if I ever get the chance to betray you, I will. If the opportunity arises to pay you back, I’ll take it. You’ll never be able to trust me.”
- “Of course I’d like to help you out. Which way did you come in?”
- “You’re mistaking bitter animosity for heartfelt affection.”
- “I don’t know whether to punch you or kiss you.”
- “You’re hurt…let me help you. Please.”
- “Look at this burn. It’s going to get infected.”
- “It’s blood, yeah.”
- “I know you’re not okay.”
- “Look at me.”
- “You left me.Without a word.”
- “You don’t…have to leave. Please.”
- “I don’t need the feeling of completeness. I just need the feeling of not being empty.”
- “Do you have a lot of sad things in your head?”
- “How do I share what I’m feeling?”
- “Not your [ boyfriend/girlfriend ], eh?”
- “Are you not happy with me?”
- “This is love, isn’t it? When you notice someone’s absence and hate that absence more than anything? More, even, than you love their presence?”
- “I think your [ girlfriend/boyfriend ] is evil and should be destroyed.”
- “Love me, because love doesn’t exist, and I have tried everything that does.”
[ T A I N T E D G R A Y ' S S E N T E N C E M E M E ]
↳ ♕ T h e 1 0 0 . P i l o t S t y l e
send me one of the following and i’ll write a little something from my character to yours inspired by the phrase
"What’s going on? What is this?"
"Why the hell are you here?"
"I got myself arrested.”
"Stay put if you want to live."
"Please! I can’t die knowing that you hate me!"
"Stop! The air could be toxic."
"What the hell are you wearing?"
"I haven’t seen my brother in over a year."
"We’re back, bitches!”
"Why so serious, princess?"
"You don’t like being called princess, do you princess?"
"They got a bar in this town? I’ll buy you a beer.”
"You think you’re in charge here?"
"How long do you think we’ll last without those supplies?"
"If we want to get there before dark, we need to leave. Now."
"How about you wait until it’s a fair fight?”
"Rescue me next."
"He’s a criminal."
"I don’t need protecting."
"I am done following orders.”
"I need to just, do something crazy, just because I can. And no one, including you, is gonna stop me."
"You have to trust me. You do still trust me, don’t you?"
"Do you want the people you love to think you’re dead?"
"You shouldn’t have come here.”
"That my friend, is game."
“Hey, would you try to keep up?”
"Maybe we’ve already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us."
"I’ve apologized like a thousand times."
"If we’re gonna kill hundreds of innocent people, we’re gonna do it by the book. Is that clear?”
"If you’re gonna kill someone it’s probably best not to announce it."
"You got a point?"
"Please let me be right."
"So that was the secret they locked you up to keep?"
"They’re gonna kill more people, aren’t they?”
"You don’t mean that."
"You have to warn them."
"Take off your damn clothes."
"Get out of the water — get out of the water now!"
"It looks like you’re trying to get us all killed."
"We can take care of ourselves, can’t we?”
"I don’t care what he tells you."
"Whatever the hell you want."
"We always have a choice.”
"Pretty cool, huh?"
"You call that a sip?"
"What do you know? She can laugh."
"You read anything about glow in the dark forests, or… man eating snakes?”
"Are you out of your mind?"
"You can’t just kill everyone who disagrees with you."
"You all think I’m the bad guy."
"What do you want me to say? I’m sorry? I’m not.”
"Please… show mercy."
"I don’t wanna shoot you, hell… I like you."
"Why aren’t you helping me?"
"Aren’t you tired of always doing what’s expected of you?”
"No. Never. Not gonna happen. Is that clear enough for you?"
“I’m sorry it had to be this way.”
"I’ll deal with you later."
"You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling."
"I knew there was a badass in there somewhere.”
"It’s okay to be afraid."
"We’re not alone."
Fangirl Challenge: [2/10] DC Comic Female Characters
Raven (Rachel Roth)
"My mind is a battleground, whipped and ripped asunder, torn from the very fabric of reality. I am Raven!"
Komand’r looking hella fly in the new 52